Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks Holly

So now one person knows that I actually have a blog. It makes me chuckle that I'm even doing it. I need to start putting pictures and stuff on here but for now it's just my rants between getting things done at work. Speaking of work, I found this real cool article on the top 10 ways of making a better workplace, it's pretty good http://www.evancarmichael.com/Sales/399/The-Top-10-Ways-to-Create-a-Better-Workplace.html

I found this because I had to do a review of my former boss that was a good guy but not a very good "people" person. Two of the questions had to do with making this place a better environment so I pulled a couple things from that article. I may print it out and just start leaving them around the office....ha ha! Something about doing things anonymously (yes I had to look that word up) gives me some satisfaction on life...mixes things up a little.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever dude.

Natalie said...

I'm glad you have a blog. If anyone I know needed a blog, it was Sam.

sis said...

hmmmm, a secret life eh?? time to go boating-- the boat is ready!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Go Sam! I can't wait to read about your daily happenings. My guy neighbor has a blog named "The Bloggfather", it's pretty funny. Yesterday I was just thinking about the time that you mowed the word London (or England) in your lawn, it made me chuckle. My neighbor is going to fertilize "BYU" in another neighbors grass who doesn't have a very green yard. That's what got me thinking about your lawn.

Susan said...

Good job with your secret blog! I guess since it's on your wife's blog list now it won't be a secret anymore.