Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Lost Scriptures

Trish put a post on her blog about her scriptures and how much they mean to her. It reminded me of a dilema I have right now about not being able to find mine. A few months ago I realized I hadn't seen the scriptures my mom bought me when I was baptized. I decided not to look for them right away because I knew that if I couldn't find them I would be devastated. After about 3 months I decided to look...under the bed, in the closet, in the spare room downstairs, in old backpacks...nothing. Putting a comment on Trish's blog made me realize how much I miss them. Although they are words on a page with my notes and markings on them I think of them as a close friend that was always there for me. Now lost....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

When I read about lost scriptures, I thought you were going to say you've found and translated the sealed portion of the plates.