Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year

So I mentioned to Carrie a while ago that I would like to start taking some pictures and posting them somewhere. I starting thinking more seriously about it and, duh, I think I had a blog out there in the cyber world being neglected. Since I'm too lozy to come up with captions or even correct my spelling when I spell "lazy" wrong I decided I'll just post them here and if I write something about it, great, if not...oh well. Here are a few from today...



Tanner and his "Disintegrating Snowball" trick



Snowball instantly before and after impact




3 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

I love that first photo of Carson! Keep 'em comin', Sam.

fern said...

sweet pictures! i need a new camera- talk to me

DJ and Gin Family said...

Ya, me too. What kind of camera do you have? I have 0 good pictures of my kids and they keep getting older. Glad to see you posted!